WHAT YOU’LL DO
Powered by a team of educators, STEM advocates, and business professionals, Eduporium is looking for a Product Associate to support our Marketing Team as we continue to grow and scale. This is an entry-level, full-time (9-5pm, M-F) position based in Newton, Massachusetts.
As a member of a small, collaborative team, the Product Associate will have exposure to and impact on multiple facets of the company:
- Product Management: You will lead the overall product & service strategy for Eduporium and develop a deep understanding of STEM EdTech. In collaboration with the Marketing and Operations Teams, you will own the product launch process and manage the product life cycle, including maintaining eCommerce product pages, setting pricing and discounts, and aligning marketing and sales strategies. You will gather and analyze partner, competitor and customer data to inform your decision-making and keep ahead of EdTech market trends in the US.
- Services Offerings: In collaboration with Eduporium team members, you will lead the creation and execution of Eduporium’s Services & Professional Development model to support our customers’ product implementations via webinars, demos, and workshops.
- Vendor Relations: You will be responsible for meeting with, vetting, and onboarding new vendors, and developing and maintaining these vendor relationships with support from the Operations Team. You will own the vetting process of new products & services to ensure they meet our educational standards and fit a need.
- Customer Support: You will be the product-facing member of our Sales Team, as the go-to person for supporting our customers’ product questions and troubleshooting issues. Leveraging your market and product expertise, you will recommend solutions to our customers based on their educational vision or project. Occasional travel for workshops & STEM Education conferences is required (currently no travel due to COVID-19).
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of professional experience in Product Management, teaching and/or creating professional development content
- Passion for working with educational technology products and supporting teachers with implementation
- Eager to join a dynamic start-up environment and have impact immediately
- Problem solver with a customer service mindset and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to manage execution down to the smallest details and prioritization of multiple responsibilities
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a constant communicator and contributing member of a growing and collaborative team
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Experience using educational technology products
- Experience communicating, developing relationships and negotiating with vendors
WHY JOIN US
We are looking for a passionate and collaborative team member to join a fast-paced and mission-driven company in the midst of high growth.
We also offer the following:
- Growth: Future job growth into management position as company scales.
- Culture: We are a minority-owned business with a diverse team, founded on values of inclusivity, creativity, and collaboration. We are committed to lifelong learning, constant improvement, and delivering an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Tools & Technology: Access to top tech tools like Robots, 3D Printers, Carvers, Virtual Reality, Drones and more.
- Benefits: Compensation based on individual merit as well as company performance. Competitive PTO Policy, Subsidized Health Insurance, MBTA Perq for Work Program, In-Person and Online Professional Development, and Company-Wide Outings.
- Workplace Perks: Friendly, casual office environment with a full kitchen. Reclaimed mill building. Miles of walking and biking trails. Ping Pong!