Our mission is to foster an environment where diversity and inclusion are explicitly recognized as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. Our internships provide business experience for all promising students, recognizing the uniqueness of our employees, and leveraging a diverse workforce to enhance company performance and profitability.
All qualified students enrolled in the 2020-2021 academic year are encouraged to apply.
We have internship opportunities available in the following areas:
- Finance/Actuarial Services
- Analytics & Data
- Marketing & Sales
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Customer Operations
- And more!
Interns will gain new career experiences in their respective jobs as well as participate in career and professional development classes. They will also have an opportunity to network with and learn from our organization’s top leadership.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include compassion, pride, excellence, innovation, and having fun! We aim to be an employer of choice by valuing workforce diversity, innovative thinking, employee development, and by offering competitive compensation and benefits.
MORE THAN JUST WORK:
In addition to real world experience, students participate in learning and development opportunities, such as:
· Social Media & Personal Branding
· Company Culture and you – where do you fit?
· Public speaking, networking, and more!
MORE ABOUT OUR PROGRAM:
· This is a paid 10-week summer internship from June 7th to August 13th (up to 40 hours per week).
· Internship will be virtual
· You must live in New York State
· Application Deadline: January 8, 2021
· Proof of continuous college enrollment.
· Must be in good academic standing.
· Positive attitude, collaborative spirit, and emotional intelligence a plus!
HOW TO APPLY:
· Qualified students are encouraged to apply online at www.excellusbcbs.com/careers
· Apply to all intern positions that you are both qualified and interested in; there may be several positions that you are qualified for.
· All offers are contingent upon passing a background check and drug testing.
· Comments from our previous interns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb-iIMgt1iU