Are you a self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for a career with growth potential that will impact your community?
A member of The Guardian Network® is looking for individuals like you to join their team as a Financial Professional.
You will work with individuals and businesses in your community, providing access to financial products and services that will protect their assets, help them understand their financial life, and build wealth for the future. You will have the ability to make an impact in your community, have development and career growth opportunities, and have the flexibility and ability to build your practice in a way that feels authentic to you, serving the clients and communities you choose to work with.
We take an uncommon approach to financial services, focusing on long‐term results and leveraging technology, exceptional relationship management, and customized strategies for consumers and businesses.
· A self‐motivated individual with a dynamic, confident personality, a strong work ethic, high integrity, and a passion for succeeding.
· Desire to help others achieve their goals and dreams through cultivating long-term relationships.
· Ambitious, entrepreneurial, and looking for career growth and development.
What you’ll be doing…
· Work with clients to understand their goals, concerns, and financial information. Analyze information to create a strategy with appropriate products and services.
· Develop and maintain a base of clients who value your input and guidance.
· Work with clients to keep their financial strategies current and aligned with their goals, building relationships with clients that will last for years.
What we provide…
· Development and training—locally, virtually, and nationally—to support you as you build your practice with us.
· Tools and resources to help you market and grow your practice and communicate efficiently with your prospects and clients.
· Mentorship and joint-work opportunities.
· A competitive benefits package including Defined Benefit Plan, 401(k) with Match and Roth options, health and dental insurance, and more.
· Leadership and career development opportunities, including tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
· Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
· A four‐year college degree