We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Intern to join our team. You will assist with marketing efforts utilizing new media and digital tools. We are looking for an intern who knows how to creatively handle various marketing tools, such as websites, videos, podcasts, and blogs. You will assist with coordinating marketing and promotional activities. This is a REMOTE opportunity.
· Assist in the design and implementation of digital media campaigns
· Assist with the creation of digital content
· Boosting brand awareness
· Suggest direct marketing methods
· Stay up-to-date with emerging digital media developments, trends, and best practices.
· Must have a portfolio to showcase examples of work
· Knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software
· Familiarity with visual communication principles
· Familiarity with web design and content management
· Ability to multitask
· Time management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills