- Working directly with Helping Hands clientele or family members (i.e. parent training) or providing supervision within the parameters of the employees assigned to cases. This may involved supervision of insurance cases, direct service for Insurance cases or approved district cases, parent training, assessments and other related duties.
- Provide direct instruction, training and support to clients, staff and family members during regularly scheduled home and approved community visits.
- Responsibly plan and schedule cases
- Adhere to consistent and timely attendance
- Present in a professional manner at all times
- Please note that pay rate for each case varies based on service provided.
*Hours are based on school district or insurance company approval*
- Ensure that hours worked are submitted by the 5th of the month so that the appropriate party can be billed in a timely manner.
- Accurately prepare and submit all required documentation/data into our Central Reach platform in a timely manner that meets or exceeds the deadline provided.
- Communicate any issues or delays with paperwork to Senior Staff members.
Communicate with Associate Director with any issues, concerns relating to paperwork, servicing students, interacting with families, to change schedule, etc. via email. Calls and meetings will be scheduled as needed.