HITLAB is a healthcare innovation lab with a presence in the United States, India, and Ghana. We ideate, create, and evaluate innovative solutions to healthcare challenges for companies, foundations, multi-lateral agencies, and governments. We help our partners by independently, ethically, and efficiently designing studies, programs, and products that improve healthcare access and quality throughout the world.
HITLAB is seeking a motivated individual with prior experience in the life sciences, including the commercialization and R&D of life sciences technologies, to contribute to HITLAB projects designed to help leading life sciences organizations develop their strategies for building or investing in digital health products. Prior consulting experience is desired but not essential, although the right candidate should have demonstrated experience in the biopharmaceutical industry. Candidates must have strong analytical skills and an interest in solving complex problems aimed at changing healthcare access and delivery.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in management consulting for life sciences or prior work experience in a pharmaceutical company
- In depth knowledge of the life sciences industry including commercialization, clinical operations, research and development
- Strong project management skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Office
- Entrepreneurial zeal
- Team player
- Solve and advise on complex challenges in the life sciences using a hypothesis-based approach.
- Carry out primary and secondary research and provide key insights from the findings.
- Create and utilize strategic models and analytic tools (e.g., forecast models) to support decision making and recommendations.
- Deliver recommendations that impact and inform business and operational strategy.
- Collaborate with team members and clients to drive the development and execution of healthcare strategies.
- Lead projects and work streams independently and offer guidance to peers and junior staff.
- Support internal practice development and grant development activities at HITLAB.