Horizon is looking for a dedicated Behavioral Health Clinician at one of our outpatient clinics!
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the Behavioral Health Clinician is responsible for delivery of mental health and/or substance use treatment services by providing individualized assessments, care planning, and group process to patients and families.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a caseload consistent with regulations
- Conducts comprehensive assessment of patient needs and based on assessment, develops a treatment plan reflective of these needs and identified strengths
- Initiates consultation with multi-disciplinary team regarding patient assessments and treatment plans
- Makes modifications of treatment plan to reflect a patient’s changing needs and continues ongoing assessment of service needs
- Maintains working relationships with referral agencies and supportive services to enable comprehensive service provisions to patients
- Maintains patient records and ensures documentation is consistent with regulatory agencies and Utilization Review/Quality Assurance
- Provides crisis intervention and management to patients and their families
- Performs other duties as defined by the Program Director
Demonstrates a behavioral health knowledge base, allowing for the provision of direct service and clinical advisement for patients presenting with mental health and/or substance use disorders.
Completed Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Addictions Counseling or related field required. Consideration may be given to individuals in the final semester of their graduate program who demonstrate advanced skills and experience.
Approved licensures include:
Within this position you would be eligible to take approved free courses toward licensure renewal and continuing education!
Applicants without minimum education will not be considered for this position.
Monday – Friday day shift, two evening shifts per week.
Why work at Horizon?
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Summer Hours
- Anniversary and Life Event Bonuses
- Benefits and Wellness Program
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Growth and Educational Training Opportunities
- 401k Match and Profit Sharing Programs
- Employee Referral Bonuses