Job Description & Requirements
The junior financial analyst will be a member of a team that is responsible for analysing the performance of the various business and product lines the Company is engaged in as well as those it is considering. The successful candidate is a dynamic individual who has excellent organization skills and is intellectually curious and resourceful in reaching sound conclusions.
This is an entry level position with responsibilities that include: competitor analysis, product profit and loss analysis and valuation of acquisition opportunities inclusive of due diligence. A strong understanding of accounting concepts and financial reporting is required to be able to build forecasts and what if scenarios in financial models as is an understanding and genuine interest in the financial markets.
- Contributing to:
- Competitor analysis
- Market analysis
- Business line profitability and trend analysis
- M&A opportunity valuations and due diligence
- Ad hoc projects.
- 0 – 2 years related professional experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Self-starter capable of working independently to reach the goals of the team
- High degree of proficiency with MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products is required