Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 40 years and we pride ourselves on being a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
You will be part of:
- The Brokerage System Development Team that is responsible for providing trading and related backend systems used in Brokerage business
You will be someone who can:
- Design, implement and deliver high quality software solutions that conform to architectural standards
- Manage and ‘own’ significant development tasks end-to-end (from business requirements analysis to 3rd level production support)
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration / communication skills in working closely with other development teams to roll-out important changes and applications
Who you are :
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
- Experience of at least 3 years in software development in C++, Object Oriented Programming, Networking, STL
- In-depth understanding of OOP, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, and concurrency
- Proficiency in Linux / UNIX / shell scripting.
- Knowledge developing and debugging in C/C++ and Java
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary, annual performance based bonuses, and annual stock grants.
- Daily company paid lunch.
- 401k with company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Newly renovated offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups.
- Team outings and dinners.
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities.