Interfolio is on a mission to build smart, inspired and useful products for faculty and academic communities. By building an engine for faculty activity, decisions, and data, Interfolio has become the first mover in defining and category of faculty-focused technology that cultivates goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making. Interfolio operates the first holistic faculty information system to support the full lifecycle of faculty work, from job seeking to review, tenure, sabbatical, committee work, research, and beyond. Offering colleges and universities increased and insight into faculty data to help achieve their strategic initiatives, Interfolio believes that advancing the faculty will advance the institution.
What’s even better than that?
We’ve crafted a fun, collegial, dynamic culture that celebrates team and individual success almost daily. We’ve got a lean team of super-smart, super-hard working, local and remote colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry we’re passionate about. And, we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
Like what you’ve heard so far?
Then consider joining our Marketing team. This Spring, we are welcoming interns from across the continental United States to work with our team in a remote capacity. As part of the Marketing team, interns support the broad range of marketing efforts for a growing EdTech company. This intern will focus on working closely with the Director of Design on various graphic design and web design projects including brand development, campaign collateral design, and more.
Spring 2021 Design Intern Responsibilities
- Create and design print and digital materials, including one-pagers, brochures, icons, social media graphics, and more
- Create and update various sales collateral, including slide decks
- Assist with other marketing collateral updates and version control
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects on-time
- Source, retouch, and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media including digital files, print-ready files, digital ads, etc.
- Collaborate with team to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from team and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing or online publication as needed
- Assist with website updates via WordPress
- Keen attention to detail
- Enthusiastic willingness to learn
- Customer service orientation & positive attitude
- Experience project managing and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and willing to ask questions and take feedback
- Experience with WordPress
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator, Google Docs/Slides, PowerPoint
- Experience with Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects appreciated but not required
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Familiarity with managing a corporate social media account is preferred
Our culture sets us apart—we look forward to sharing more about our company and our team!
Interfolio is committed to diversity and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national, social or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate.