ISlide, Inc. is looking for a dedicated, adaptable, high-energy recent college graduate to join our team. The rotational program provides an opportunity to gain hands-on business experience with the hottest footwear company in the industry. The program is highly dynamic, allowing you to work in our operations, sales, and marketing departments over the course of a year. As a result, you will gain a variety of experience, learn about the footwear industry, and contribute to the success of ISlide.
To get a better feel for what we’re building here at ISlide, check out our website and follow us on social media!
Start Date: September 1st, 2020
- Process and complete orders from entry to production, packing, and shipping
- Thoroughly understand the shipping and inventory management processes
- Become a flex member of the printing team, including weekly maintenance of machines
- Support department managers in strategy adjustments and improvements through experiential and quantitative analysis
Sales and Marketing:
- Field bulk inquiries regarding teams, brands, and events generated through our website
- Learn how to properly process an order into the operations system
- Conduct market research and collect viewership analytics
- Create and implement campaigns for new collections and licenses
- Build ISlide’s brand through social media and paid channels
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- Must have graduated college after May 2019
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication skills in English; including listening and speaking
- Maintain a positive, solutions-focused attitude
Working Environment and Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Warehouse Environment:
o Frequently standing for long periods of time
o Occasionally sitting for long periods of time
o Occasionally reaching, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs
o Repetitively lifting up to 15 lbs
We’re building something special here. Some call it unique, others call it revolutionary. We prefer the term game-changing. What you do will have a great impact on the entire company, but nothing is promised following the year-long program. If you have what it takes, apply for this program.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.