The Associate should be familiar with basic accounting, tax and auditing concepts, but will receive training on processes and procedures to be followed at Janover. Associates work under the direction of other Accounting Professionals (Partners, Senior Managers, Managers, Supervisors, Senior Associates or Associates) depending on the work engagement. The Assurance/Tax Associates will work on a variety of clients and perform diverse accounting work including audit, work papers, and tax preparation utilizing necessary software and programs to complete the assignment.
Assurance/Tax Associates at Janover develop a broad range of accounting skills and knowledge to become well rounded accounting professionals. They have the opportunity to grow within the Firm and become integral members of client engagement teams.
The ideal candidate will possess a willingness to learn and work hard. Will have strong computer skills with ability to learn accounting software. Previous accounting related work experience or Internship is a plus, but not required.
· Completion of Accounting degree
· Meets 150 credit hour requirement for CPA license
· Minimum GPA of 3.0
WHAT JANOVER OFFERS
Our Core Values
The relationships between our Firm’s success and your success is built on our core values. For over 80 years, our Firm has forged unbreakable relationships with our clients, our community and each other by adding value to each of those relationships. We seek to develop a relationship and provide value to you by delivering proactive career planning based on forming an understanding of your individual career goals. We create customized, long term career development strategies aimed to capitalize on the existing and emerging opportunities within this profession. We offer career opportunities in:
· Assurance Services (audits, reviews, compilations & agreed upon procedures)
· Client Accounting Services (financials & accounting)
· Taxation (tax planning, research & consulting)
· Advisory & Business Consulting
· Litigation Support, Fraud & Forensic Accounting & Business Valuations
· Pension & Retirement Plan Services
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to providing you with a challenging, motivating, and continual learning environment to support your professional growth. Our career development program is designed to ensure you achieve year-over- year career growth & advancement. We help you build your own career path and achieve success by providing you with:
· Hands‐on experience serving our clients
· Exposure to a range of businesses in various industries
· Mentoring by partners & other professionals
· Training which utilizes national experts in the field of Accounting, Auditing and Taxation
· Exposure to various instructional styles including both live and web-based training
· Learning plans that are tied to our core competencies
· Technical and leadership development training at all levels
· An extensive new hire on-boarding program which allows new hires to integrate with our firm’s culture more easily, and
· The opportunity to make a direct impact on the success of our clients!
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding place to develop your career, if you are seeking something beyond simply a place to work, explore the possibilities with us.