Jefferies Summer Interns have the unique opportunity to gain insight into a global, client-focused investment bank and experience an entrepreneurial environment where employees have the opportunity to make an immediate impact and are rewarded for performance. You’ll be exposed to Jefferies’ full range of products and leading industry expertise. Our lean team structure will not only provide you with unparalleled hands-on experience, it will help you develop lasting personal and professional relationships with peers and senior professionals that will serve as the foundation for a successful career.
Following an enriching orientation and training program with all Summer Interns, the HR Summer Intern will begin learning about the day-to-day responsibilities of the HR team and be accountable for the following:
- Support HR and recruitment projects from a project/event coordination, communication and implementation perspective. May include researching external best practices and identification of recommendations. This includes coordinating with multiple individuals across the organization while adhering to project deadlines.
- Provide support for various HR initiatives as assigned. Be willing to help wherever needed to ensure success across the teams. Help identify opportunities to enhance our programs and processes.
Jefferies’ collegial program also offers a series of social and educational events to further enhance your professional development and grow your network. To help maximize your experience with us, Summer Interns will receive formal performance reviews.
In addition to working on projects that incorporate research, human capital planning and recommendations, Summer Interns are challenged to think creatively, offer their input, and add value to the team from day one. As with everyone at Jefferies, Summer Analysts are expected to pursue their projects with excellence, a collaborative spirit, and with the highest levels of integrity.
- Must graduate between December 2022 – June 2023
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate to all levels
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and grow
- High energy
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness