SUMMARY: An Intern is responsible for assisting with various projects within the department he/she is assigned to at K12. Essential functions may vary from administrative, clerical and support level work to more hands-on tactical work as determined by business needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
· Performs competitive research, data manipulation and analysis;
· Collaborates with teammates as well as other parts of the organization to complete assigned tasks;
· Learns and applies best practices in human resources;
· Executes tasks by utilizing various technologies and platforms specific to the business
· Provides additional support to the team as needed
· Delivers final presentation to the team and possibly other interested parties at the end of the internship.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· High School Diploma OR
· Currently pursuing a BS/BA Human Resources, Business Administration, Other related fields
· Equivalent combination of education and experience
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent collaboration skills
· Observational and listening skills
· Excellent problem-solving and execution skills
· Detail-oriented and organizational skills
· Passionate about creating well-designed products for education
· Ability to listen effectively, respect others’ perspectives and contributions, and offer and accept constructive feedback
· MS 365; Web proficiency.
· Ability to clear required background check
· Proficient online tools & utilities (e.g. Jira, SharePoint, Social Media, Powerpoint)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· This is a home-based position
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.