The Growth Marketing Intern oversees different initiatives or projects for KultureHub’s Growth Team – all editorial brands and social media channels.
We’re in the business of inspiring others through culture. Thus, marketing is incredibly important for us, here, at Kulture Hub. This internship is about utilizing your social media expertise to maximize reach and make an impact on all of our social platforms.
We need someone that lives and breathes the internet. You must be able to visualize what is needed to attract our demographic creative, multicultural users. We need someone who can navigate Twitter effectively and flex for the Gram accordingly.
What You’ll Do
- Work as a bridge for the marketing and creative team to develop an editorial calendar for our social channels that generate quality traffic from social platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, YouTube, etc.) to our campaigns and keep KultureHub.com relevant in conversations happening around the world
- Engage with existing fans across our owned channels
- Reach out to digital influencers and get them involved
What You’ll Learn
- You’ll become a better strategic thinker
- You’ll learn a lot about optimization on content
- You’ll learn how to reach out efficiently and effectively
We’re Looking For Someone Who
- Is incredibly passionate about empowering the youth, putting people on to culture and the organization
- Pays attention to detail
- Is creative but can also take direction
- Is self-motivated and can multi-task
- Understands the internet and how our audience uses it
- Has experience in the wonderful world of online content creators