Limitless Medical Logs® is a growing tech company that is changing the way patient monitor & manage their health.
We provide all in one medical journals and a brand new digital app to help you manage, prepare and organize your health at your fingertips leading to more productive doctors’ visits.
Our founder Jordan Ray, had to make a quick shift from a prospective D1 college athlete to a brain surgery survivor after an unexpected black out on the softball field left her fighting for her life at only 17 years old.
During her health journey, she felt so out of control of her own health, so, she created the tool that she wishes she had to help her instantly manage, monitor and organize her health in one place. Launching Limitless Medical Logs® at age 20.
We are seeking Business Development Interns, who are full of creative ideas, eager to contribute and learn. You will work directly with the Founder & CEO as a mentorship, resulting in gaining practical hands-on experience, while building a network and all-around business knowledge.
You will focus on:
- Lead generation
- Evaluating partnership opportunities
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Preparing & brainstorming on meeting & marketing material
- Brand promotion
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of the different social networks
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Efficiency at MS Office
• Passion for Business
• Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters university/college