Limitless Medical Logs® is a growing tech company that is changing the way patient monitor & manage their health.
At Limitless, we provide all in one medical journals and a brand new digital app to help you manage, prepare and organize your health at your fingertips leading to more productive doctors’ visits.
Our founder Jordan Ray, had to make a quick shift from a prospective D1 college athlete to a brain surgery survivor after an unexpected black out on the softball field left her fighting for her life at only 17 years old.
During her health journey, she felt so out of control of her own health, so, she created the tool that she wishes she had to help her instantly manage, monitor and organize her health in one place. Launching Limitless Medical Logs® at age 20.
We are seeking Social Media & Content Creation Interns, who are full of creative ideas, eager to contribute and learn. You will work directly with the Founder & CEO as a mentorship, resulting in gaining practical hands-on experience and all-around business knowledge.
• Create & curate engaging content for all platforms (understand how to change the tone of the content for each channel)
• Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
• Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
• Create content, run and grow our two new YouTube channels
• Increase the number of followers we have on social media by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
• Create and manage the social media calendar.
• Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
• Excellent communicator, multitasking and organizational abilities.
• Have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of the different social networks
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Efficiency at MS Office & Canva
• Passion for Social media & marketing