At L’Oréal USA, we work to foster workplaces where all people of every ethnicity, social background, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disability are welcomed and feel valued and a sense of belonging. We believe that diversity + inclusion = innovation & success. That in an atmosphere where everyone can thrive and grow, our business will do the same globally. As an organization, we strive to ensure gender equality on every level, to include more people with disabilities on our teams and to empower people of every ethnic and social background.
A NEW COMMUNITY OF STUDENT-EMPLOYEE FELLOWSHIP
We aspire to develop a unique community of diverse students from across the USA and provide them access, education, and mentorship within the business world. We seek to foster a fellowship of diverse student leaders who could be our future leaders of the corporate world and beyond. We want to share our experiences and knowledge as employees of a global leader in consumer goods with the emerging leaders of tomorrow.
We are reaching out to you to apply for this new program, you who embrace inclusion and reflect the broad diversity of the USA in all its forms, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender expression, LGBTQ+, military status, and people with disabilities. We look to invite university students to engage with our L’Oréal USA community in a new way.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
· Participate in year-long virtual programming, to introduce you to, expand on and build upon your knowledge of the business world today
· Gain year-long mentorship from a L’Oréal leader to support your growth and development
· Engage business leaders in conversation about Diversity and Inclusion
· Build and grow a network of industry professionals and student colleagues from a variety of backgrounds across the United States
· First-hand exposure to the Consumer Packaged Goods industry and insight into potential career opportunities within a large, global organization
· Understand what it means to be consumer-centric by working through a business challenge
· Recruitment advice and coaching from experiences professionals in University Relations and Recruitment
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
· You are an undergraduate student, graduating between December 2022 and June 2023
· You are currently enrolled in a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree program at an accredited university in the United States
· You have a strong demonstrated extracurricular leadership on or off campus