Due to continued growth, our firm is seeking talented Electrical Engineers for a variety of roles including power electronics design, control algorithm development, embedded system design, and analog circuit design. Electrical Engineers play a critical role in developing not only our power electronics products, but provide vital sub-system design support for products related to thermal control and energy conversion. Successful candidates will provide innovative engineering in the design and layout of PCBs, programming of microcontrollers, development of control algorithms for power converters, work with state-of-the-art wide bandgap semiconductor devices, and design analog circuitry.
Specific Duties and competencies include:
• Develop software architecture to support a wide range of power converters
• Design and test embedded software for power converters and motor control
• Design, implement, and test advanced digital control algorithms, digital filters and the general control of power electronics systems
• Develop graphical user interface to monitor system
• Work with team to test high power electronic converters (AC-DC, DC-AC, DC-DC) and high speed motor drives
• Design, layout, fabricate, and test printed circuit boards
• BS in electrical or computer engineering required with a minimum GPA of 3.3, MS or PhD a plus
• 3 year minimum experience in the area of embedded software and controls
• Experience developing embedded software in C and assembly
• Experience developing GUI applications in C#
• Experience with TI C2000 MCU’s is a plus
• Knowledge of basic power electronics a plus
• United States Citizenship required due to US Government ITAR program restrictions
How to Apply
Interested parties should apply via our career portal through external link.
Mainstream Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting opportunities to and prohibiting discrimination against protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, and other qualified persons without regard to their race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify or national origin.