Due to continued growth, our firm is seeking talented Electrical Engineers for a variety of roles including power electronics design, control algorithm development, embedded system design, and analog circuit design. Electrical Engineers play a critical role in developing not only our power electronics products, but provide vital sub-system design support for products related to thermal control and energy conversion. Successful candidates will provide innovative engineering in the design and layout of PCBs, programming of microcontrollers, development of control algorithms for power converters, work with state-of-the-art wide bandgap semiconductor devices, and design analog circuitry.
Specific Duties and competencies include:
• Design and test power electronic converters (AC-DC, DC-AC, DC-DC) from 1 kW to 150 kW
• Design and test high speed (10 kRPM – >150 kRPM) motor drives
• Design, implement, and test advanced digital control algorithms, digital filters and the general control of power electronics systems
• Design and test power stages, sensor electronics, and gate drives circuits for SiC and GaN semiconductors
• Design and test high power SiC and GaN semiconductor modules that incorporate advanced cooling schemes
• Design, layout, fabricate, and test printed circuit boards
• Design, build, and test digital control systems using microcontrollers, DSPs and FPGAs
• BS in electrical engineering required with a minimum GPA of 3.3, MS and PhDs a plus
• Experience in the area of power electronics at kW power levels
• Experience with the use of wide-bandgap a plus
• Experience programming various microcontrollers or DSPs a plus
• United States Citizenship required due to US Government ITAR program restrictions
How to Apply
Interested parties should apply via our career portal by clicking apply to be directed to external link.
Mainstream Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer promoting opportunities to and prohibiting discrimination against protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, and other qualified persons without regard to their race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify or national origin.