Mazars is seeking high-performing graduates to join our Management & Technology Consulting team! As a Consultant, in this practice you will be responsible for providing the highest levels of client service excellence while working with other consulting professionals and interacting with valued clients.
We may work with numbers, but accounting, tax and consulting is all about people. At Mazars, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with our teams, clients, and the community.
Mazars USA LLP is a high-performing accounting, tax and consulting firm with significant national presence in strategic US geographies. Since 1921, our dedicated professionals have leveraged technical industry expertise to develop customized solutions for clients, create value, and Optimize their performance. We offer a broad array of industry specialists providing services to growth-oriented enterprises and individuals. As the independent US member firm of Mazars Group, we deliver seamless access to the expertise of 24,400 professionals in 91+ countries.
At local and global levels, we are proud of building diverse and rewarding experiences for our people, clients, and for the communities we serve.
Start Date: June 2021
The Consultant is expected to play a significant role in client engagements, focusing primarily on executing project roles which will drive client satisfaction. Our Consultants are also encouraged to maintain additional internal (non-client) responsibilities. Responsibilities include:
- Assess infrastructure and IT processes
- Develop IT strategy and implementation road maps
- Analyze, identify, evaluate, and recommend technical solutions for our clients
- Design, engineer and implement technical solutions
- Work in all technology environments, including virtualization and cloud solutions
- Develop technology standards and procedures
- Develop documentation to support project deliverables
- Develop and present high-quality presentations for senior leaders and executives
- Technical Writing Skills
- Internships or Real-World Projects
- Databases (i.e. SAP, Oracle, SQL, Azure)
- Researched Mazars USA
- MS Office Skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation and communication skills
- Ability to proactively manage multiple commitments and tasks
- Experience building effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel, when applicable
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering concentrations
- Ability to work in a professional environment
- Excellent analytical, computer and oral/written communication skills
- Motivated and hard working in order to meet client deadlines and provide excellent service to clients
- Ability to work as part of a team and build constructive working relationships with co-workers and clients
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
What We Offer:
- Intensive training through in-house training programs, as well as on-the-job-training
- A varied profession with a variety of market segments (industries) and significant career opportunities
- A diverse, dynamic and exciting work environment
- Competitive compensation plan and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental plans, paid days off (PDO), 401(k) plan
- A competitive CPA Exam support program