Mazars is seeking high-performing graduates to join the team in our New York office. As a Summer Rotation Intern, in this practice you will be exposed to the variety of work performed in different service lines across Mazars. The goal of this internship is to help Sophomores gain a better understanding of not only their own professional interests, but of everything that an accounting degree can lead to!
We may work with numbers, but accounting, tax and consulting is all about people. At Mazars, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with our teams, clients, and the community.
Mazars USA LLP is a high-performing accounting, tax and consulting firm with significant national presence in strategic US geographies. Since 1921, our dedicated professionals have leveraged technical industry expertise to develop customized solutions for clients, create value, and Optimize their performance. We offer a broad array of industry specialists providing services to growth-oriented enterprises and individuals. As the independent US member firm of Mazars Group, we deliver seamless access to the expertise of 24,400 professionals in 91+ countries.
At local and global levels, we are proud of building diverse and rewarding experiences for our people, clients, and for the communities we serve.
Start Date: June 2021
Required Skills and Experience:
- Sophomores or Juniors actively working towards Bachelor or Masters degree in Accounting
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Eligible to sit for the CPA exam/150 credit hour requirement upon graduation
- Active involvement in organizations (volunteering or campus related)
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Motivated and hard working in order to meet deadlines and provide excellent service
- Motivated to work as part of a team and build constructive working relationships
- Able to operate in a paperless workplace and proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Interns will rotate in a key service lines such as Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory Services, or Entrepreneurial Business Services.
- A total of 3 rotations will be completed over the course of the program, with an expected commitment of 4 days per week
- During each rotation interns will participate in team building events and project work targeted at developing deeper knowledge of that business area.
- Intensive training through in-house training programs, as well as on-the-job-training
- A varied profession with a variety of market segments (industries) and significant career opportunities
- A diverse, dynamic and exciting work environment
- Significant career opportunities across a range of business advisory services