McKesson Corp is a Fortune 7 company and one of the largest providers of medicines, pharmaceutical supplies and health information technology (IT) products and services in the United States with revenues of $208.4 billion in 2018. The company was founded in 1833 by John McKesson and Charles Olcott in New York with a focus on importing and wholesaling pharmaceutical products. United by our ICARE values, McKesson’s 78,000 employees work together every day to make better care possible for patients around the globe.
The FRDP is designed to attract, develop, and retain future finance leaders, who will bring enterprise-wide experience to their roles. The Program will develop a diverse set of future leaders who strive to deliver value to our customers, shareholders, and employees, while acting with integrity, and challenging and engaging others within the McKesson finance organization.
Through the program you will gain:
- An understanding of the broad scope of McKesson through multiple business unit rotations and company locations to further explore the healthcare industry
- Training, development and cross-functional experience preparing future leaders of the organization
- Exposure to and mentoring from business unit leaders
- Personal career development via formal and informal feedback, direct senior leadership engagement and events designed to connect all program associates
- Campus connectivity to keep you involved as an alumni at your university
- Programs are approximately two years in length with four, six-month rotations and require relocation.
- MBA or Graduate degree in accounting/finance, prior work experience involving finance, accounting, economics, banking or other analytical functions.
- Demonstrate strategic and analytical thinking; demonstrate sound judgment and a willingness to result in issues and problems in a timely manner
- Demonstrate personal commitment and drive to set and then meet or exceed high standards and objectives
- Act with integrity in all relationships and issues; understand the impact of own behaviors on others
- Possess excellent communications skills and have the ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization, promote ideas and proposals persuasively
- Be a U.S. citizen or national, a lawful U.S. permanent resident, a refugee approved for entry into the U.S. or a person who has been granted asylum in the U.S.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- MBA Required
Career Level: IC-Professional P3
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAquisition@McKesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Join us at McKesson!