Looking to edit videos and write pieces that show the bias of the mainstream media?
As an MRCTV intern, you will be writing as a blogger for MRCTV. You will have the chance to research, pitch, and write on topics that mainstream media avoids. Likewise, you will be able to attend and cover events in the D.C. area. Depending on departmental needs, you will also have the opportunity to assist with video production.
Qualifications of an MRCTV intern:
- Ability to present ideas concisely and clearly in writingl (past journalism, blogging experience is helpful, but not required)
- Interest in hands-on experience with video production
- Flexibility to write on new subjects and current events
- Desire to combat media bias in major publications and news shows.
- Ability to meet deadlines
The Media Research Center offers internship opportunities to college students and recent graduates in search of firsthand experience working in newsmedia. The MRC is a non-profit as well as a research and education focused media watchdog. Our mission is to expose and neutralize the left-wing media bias–a mission we would be left scrambling to fulfill without the ongoing support of our interns.