WHAT WE DO
As a dynamic and fast-growing company, Medix has consistently been one of the companies to watch in the staffing industry. Our growth stems from not only our loyal clients and talent, but the dedication of our internal employees. We take great pride in our teammates and the culture we have built together as an organization. We promote an environment that rewards the hard work and perseverance necessary to solve the unique needs of our clients, talent and internal staff.
Here at Medix we are dedicated to providing workforce solutions to clients representing a variety of industries. Simply put, we connect the right candidate with the right opportunity on our client’s team. We’ve had incredible success doing it too! We have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the US by both Crain’s Chicago Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. How do we plan to keep up that growth track? By hiring impressive talent to grow our recruiting teams.
WATCH OUR VIDEOS!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Competitive salary with uncapped commission
Gym membership reimbursement
Student loan repayment
Comprehensive training program
Paid time off/ Paid holidays
Promotion opportunities in sales account management or professional recruitment
Opportunity to participate in community and philanthropic events
Comprehensive medical insurance
Employer financed life, long term and short term disability insurance
WHAT WE NEED:
- Competitive Mindset
- Ability to show initiative
- High energy
- Interest in a results-driven culture
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced setting
- Bachelor’s Degree – in progress
RECRUITING JOB SPECIFICS:
- Identify qualified candidates through a number of creative outlets (i.e. job boards, networking groups, social media, etc.).
- Screen and assess candidates through phone screening, interviewing, skills testing, drug/background screening and conducting reference checks.
- Managing the maintenance of current contractors on staff by ensuring excellent attendance, resolving any issues that arise and ensuring employee and client satisfaction.
- Obtain and generate leads and set new meetings with prospective clients.
- Assist with the management of client accounts by attending/shadowing meetings, sending correspondence and/or communicating with clients and resolving any issues.
- Consistently meet and exceed weekly and quarterly quotas (To be established by Management Team upon employment).
- As you begin to excel in this position and hit the milestones set by our management team you will receive promotional opportunities that will increase your base compensation and commission structure and you will be tasked with taking ownership of more full-desk recruitment and will be offered the opportunity to help lead and develop new Medix recruiting professionals.
MEDIX CORE VALUES:
1. Willing to do what others won’t
2. Locking arms to help others achieve their goals
3. Desire to serve others
4. Never, never, never give up
Here at Medix, our core values shape our culture. Watch these videos to learn more!