Job Title: Client Development Representative
Department: Client Development
Reports To: Director of Client Development
Location: Manhasset, NY
MHW reinvented how alcoholic beverages goes to market in the United States and provides market-leading solutions for market access, sales fulfillment, and compliance management to producers and importers of alcoholic beverage globally. We have helped many of the most successful brands in alcohol enter and excel in the US market. And we are in growth mode to help the next generations of brands achieve outsized success in a highly competitive environment.
Who are we looking for?
The Client Development team is looking for motivated professionals looking to break into the beverage alcohol industry, who strive for career growth, and desire the ability to be a part of a dynamic team environment. The Client Development department at MHW interacts with prospective and current clients to gain a full understanding of their business, brands and growth strategies, and identify MHW solutions that allow them to control their brands destiny and drive growth in US markets.
What can you expect as a Client Development Representative?
As a Client Development Representative, you will be a part of a team whose focus is assisting new and current clients interested in entering or expanding their business in the US or EU alcoholic beverage markets. This role is an entry level position with opportunity for growth on our high-growth team.
- Assist in answering potential client inquiries inclusive of detailing MHW’s services as well as scheduling meetings/calls with Client Development Coordinators.
- Responsible for administrative tasks in the department.
- Inputting/logging potential opportunity details into CRM system.
- Coordinate events and tradeshows in tandem with the rest of the Client Development team leading up to and during trade events inclusive of attendance at said shows.
- Projects the professional, ethical image and character of the Company.
- Works collaboratively with all functional departments within the Company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to listen carefully to customers to gain a full understanding of their businesses and be able to articulate the benefits of MHW products and services in a way prospective client can appreciate their value.
- Focus on customer service and relationship building.
- Ability to work in a fast, paced collaborative environment as part of a team to meet goals.
- Demonstrates good telephone sales skills
- Maintains a high level of energy and effort to accomplish tasks and meet commitments in the expected timeframe.
- Holds oneself accountable to establish and achieve short and long-term business goals and/or deadlines.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
What background and experience is needed?
The ideal candidate will possess a 4-year degree and have experience in sales and/or marketing.
Candidates must be willing and able to travel both domestically and internationally.
A strong initiative with exceptional presentation and communication skills – written and oral.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) is required.
What physical capabilities are required?
You must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.