A Quality / Remediation Engineer job near Bloomington, IN is available via Modis Engineering. This Quality Engineer job will be involved in review of design control documents, risk control documents, test method validation documents and possibly process validation documents per applicable quality system procedures and instructions. Ability to work within a team environment and help guide other engineers through the various quality processes.
- Managing and performing work to augment the design files in support of a submission.
- Extensive work experience within the medical device / FDA regulated industries.
- Strong engineering and technical expertise. Extensive DHF experience, with a variety of medical devices.
- Familiar with cGMP, ISO 13485, ISO 14971.
- Technical acumen to work with team engineers to identify/conduct remediation activities. Very conscientious / detail-oriented individuals / strong team leadership skills.
- Ability to travel to external facilities (including out of the country facilities) as necessary
If you are interested in this Quality / Remediation Engineer job near Bloomington, IN please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Rod Grays at firstname.lastname@example.org