Are you a full-time student seeking real-world job experience as you discover an internship program with flexibility and rewards? Do you think hard work should be recognized and rewarded? Is teamwork and collaboration important to you? Then look no further!
Teamwork. Training. Hard work. Fun. It’s part of what has made the Northwestern Mutual internship program a Top Ten Internship for the past 24 years in a row The Financial Representative Internship is a program with freedom, flexibility, a faced-paced learning environment and the opportunity to be recognized and rewarded for your hard work. This is a paid internship and student can also receive class credit if approved by their university.
When you join our financial representative internship program, you’ll be supported by a team of people that will help you receive;
- An opportunity to become fully licensed with your Life, Accident & Life license
- A top-notch training program with team support and mentor-ship
- Help in mastering your personalized planning process to provide financial solutions tailored to each client’s needs over his or her lifetime
- Help in building your business from the ground up with support from mentors and training tools
- Help building on your classroom learning and develop lifelong skills
- And most importantly the chance to make an impact on your clients
In this internship you will;
- Begin on your understanding of our Sales Cycle starting with Approach, Fact-finding, Preparation, Presentation, Follow-Through, Prospecting and Telephoning
- Build a foundation of knowledge in finance, insurance and sales concepts that will help you succeed in providing financial security to your clients
- Develop a client base and work to build a successful practice, with support from your office colleagues and the company
You’ll be rewarded with;
Real-life experiences while earning performance-based compensation. Northwestern Mutual provides an attractive reimbursement program for professional studies that lead to a professional designation for interns who go full time
We are looking for full time college students holding junior or senior status currently. Those in collegiate athletics, campus and community involvement. Open to any major – Business related majors preferred.
Accolades, Ratings and Assessments;
- Northwestern Mutual has been ranked for 24 consecutive years as a Top 10 Internship Program in America ranked by Vault Guide
- Northwestern Mutual is ranked #1 for Financial Services Internship and #5 for Best Overall Internship by Vault Magazine
- Northwestern Mutual is annually honored as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE magazine
- Business Week recently recognized Northwestern Mutual as one of the “Best Places to Launch a Career”
- Northwestern Mutual named Top 25 “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor.com
Our Internship Program will begin August, 2020!