High Performance Analog product line (HPA) is a cornerstone for NXP’s new product introduction. HPA is a diversified portfolio of products targeting a wide variety of applications – consumer, automotive, industrial. With a long track record of over 50 years in the semiconductor business, leveraging Phillips and Motorola’s rich heritage of patent portfolios in I2C and circuit design. This product line comprises products in various areas like precision Analog to Digital converters, precision Digital to Analog converters, precision Voltage references, Real time clocks, Level translators, Temperature sensors, GPIO drivers among others. Come join this growing business line with high profitability.
NXP Chandler AZ seeks an entry level Test Engineer to join our fast growing High Performance Analog Test Engineering Team
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of test development concepts, developing massively multisite hardware and test programs on:
- Advantest 93K
- Teradyne J750
- Teradyne UltraFlex
The candidate should have a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering and coursework or work experience (up to 2 years, including internships), knowledge, & aptitude in the following areas:
- EEPROM/Flash/OTP/MTP testing/Characterization
- Die specific memory content programming/verfication (traceability markers, trims etc)
- Load board circuitry for precision ADC, DAC, Voltage reference
- Standard mixed signal blocks (DACs, ADCs, serdes, regulators, GPIOs, Memory, state machines, CPUs)
- Strong C++/VBA coding skills.
- Developing long term test program infrastructure shareable to other integrators.
- Test time reduction techniques.
- Test specification
- Exensio/Datapower/Data analysis tools/Optimal
- Vector/test-bench creation and simulation.
The ideal candidate will also have the ability to learn quickly, adapt to a fast pace work environment, wear multiple hats (HW, SW, Applications, Document, Factory interaction), multi-task, and juggle multiple projects.