We are on the brink of the fourth industrial revolution.
Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this is rapidly changing. There is a staggering opportunity for improving the efficiency of current manufacturing processes, and enabling the next generation of manufacturing through the effective gathering, analysis, and productionization of data and insights. Oden is driving this revolution.
We have a combined edge-cloud solution, large-scale data processing architectures, and advanced machine learning algorithms within the Oden platform so all manufacturers can monitor, analyze and optimize their production, across their diverse set of processes. Our goal is to democratize efficiency, sustainability, and competitiveness in the manufacturing domain.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things – to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, and to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, and the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost and environmental impact. We’re on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution for everyone who makes things.
- Care about the purpose of the product and the company.
- Are never satisfied with the way things are, but excited about the way things could be.
- Embrace data and different technologies and want to see how they can work together.
- Empathize with customer needs and enjoy novel ways of posing and solving their problems.
- Live by transparent and scientific thinking. You put in the work to find the best ideas with those around you.
- Are happy to put on steel toe boots and hit the factory floor to work with the production manager.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, multi-faceted wordsmith to play a critical role in driving Oden Technologies’ growth. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting creative copy across various marketing channels, such as email marketing, digital advertising, social media, and landing pages. This is an exciting position where creating engaging, value-driven marketing content is the recipe for success.
This is a paid, part-time internship with a time commitment of 20 hours per week. This position is remote-friendly and will report to the Marketing Programs Manager.
- Write clear, compelling copy that drives Oden’s brand awareness and lead engagement
- Help create content mock-ups, digital ads, and email campaigns for every stage of the buyer’s journey
- Conduct research on various industry topics and collaborate with cross-functional teams to generate content ideas
- Translate technical concepts into concise and engaging content
- Proofread and edit all marketing copy to ensure brand standards are met
- Use SEO best practices to optimize content
Who You Are:
- A junior or senior in a 2 or 4-year college, pursuing a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Creative Writing, English, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Have an interest in SEO principles and email marketing
- Ability to adapt quickly yet still deliver high-quality work in a fast-moving environment
- Experience in graphic design (Photoshop, InDesign) a nice to have, but not required
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Diversity at Oden means building a team that is rich across all boundaries of race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age and thinking style. We welcome all backgrounds, life experiences, and worldviews as this is the catalyst for the rapid evolution of our product and our organization. Diversity allows us to tackle new challenges, embrace change, make well-informed decisions, and ultimately Make Things Better. In alignment with our “People First” company value, Oden has a passionate internal team dedicated to the promotion of diversity and inclusion initiatives as a core component of our culture.
Our diversity initiatives apply to our practices and policies on recruiting, compensation and benefits; professional development; promotions; social activities, and the ongoing development of a psychologically safe work environment.