Crisis Center- Full time, Part time, & PRN (as needed) Medical Technician
Pathways of Idaho is part of Pathways, one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. We offer 401K, pet insurance, career advancement opportunities, medical/dental/vision insurance plan options, paid holidays, flexible schedules and much more (see below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your role:
When individuals experience a behavioral health crisis, they require a focused level of attention and care. As part of the integrated treatment with our Pathways Community Crisis Center of Southwest Idaho, the Medical Technician focuses on providing direct medical and programmatic nursing care to clients who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis. This position works with clients during the admission process to determine continued eligibility and develop a goal- directed plan of care for any minor medical issues. The Crisis Medical Technician will participate in the client’s healthcare education and provide direct oversight to personnel who provide medical care to clients experiencing a behavioral health crisis.
Perks of this position:
- Full time 12 hour shifts available for daytime, Swing, and overnight
- Overnight pay differential
- Consistent Hours
- Stability and growth opportunities of working with a national agency
What we offer:
- Up to 10 Paid vacation days that accrue with tenure after the first full year (Full time)
- Separate sick leave days (Full time)
- 9 Paid holidays (Full time)
- PRN stipend for every three shifts covered within a 90-day period
- 401 K
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account or FSA
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- Pet Insurance
- Free CEU’s
- Referral program
- Verizon Discounts
- Dell Discounts
- DailyPay- access to earnings daily, without waiting for payday!
- Employee Assistance Program
- SoFi at Work student loan refinancing
- Next Steps Financial Wellness program webinars and tools
- Perks @ Pathways (movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
What we’re looking for:
- Licensed in Idaho as EMT, LPN or RN
- Knowledge of working with the severely and chronically or severely mentally ill population preferred.
- Ability to pass background checks, including Enhanced Fingerprinting with ID DHW.
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways of Idaho @ http://www.pathwaysofidaho.com
Jobs available in Idaho @ https://pathways-of-idaho.careerplug.com/jobs
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Compensation: $21.00 – $22.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.