Software Engineer – eCommerce Internship
We are looking for ambitious CS students to join us for an internship to help build features for a new ecommerce subscription site. The development team will work in an agile environment, and will support a feature roadmap, integrate payment partners, and customize current customer-facing features for the platform. We’re looking for talented developers to join our team and start making an impact from day one. This is an opportunity to also help create a remote developer culture and release code to production continuously. The current site is built on Shopify, and the development team will need to support liquid.
Your Skills And Qualifications
• You have an agile mindset and you are excited by a test and learn culture focused on an iterative design
• You are in the process of receiving a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline
• You can take complex ideas and build organized and simple working code
• You avoid creating technical debt
• You have strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, software design, etc.)
• You’re ambitious and looking to work in eCommerce
• You have excellent communication and teamwork skills
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are excited to launch a new subscription service to market!
Please contact Julie Katz (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in this opportunity.