Phello is a new Software-as-a-Service platform for Professionals which makes it easy to communicate with all of the contacts you’ve amassed over the course of your career. Because most opportunities come from within a person’s network, consistent communication is essential. Whether you’re actively looking for a new position, board, consulting, or advisory role, or simply interested in reaching out to your network so you’re on the radar when opportunities do arise, this platform makes doing so both easy and efficient.
Phello was founded by Kurt Phelps who is the current President and Founder one of the most successful recruiting firms in the country. Kurt is known as “America’s Foremost Expert on Career Networking”. He has successfully coached Executives all of the world on how to develop their personal brand.
Currently Phello is looking to expand their Marketing team with a few interns that will have an opportunity to work with Kurt directly on building Phello’s brand. Position requires a vast knowledge of various social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc. You will have the opportunity to build new strategies on creating new members and existing Phello members.
Phello is the 1st platform of its kind. There are no CRMs in the world yet built for your career. We have combined CRM, personal website and career coaching all into one platform.
You will mainly be working remotely today. We are looking for people with passion for marketing and communications. This role will require 10-15 hours per week.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
What you will do:
- Build your own Personal/Professional Website
- Learn Software-as-a-Service technology which is Phello
- Work in a CRM or database to understand how to organize data for marketing
- Build campaigns to email current and potential members
- Work with all the Social Media tools like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Building and creating videos
- Learn to organize and communicate with your own network.
- Learn how to build your network
- Hands-on experience understanding how to create marketing calendar
- Work directly with CEO and other executives
Please send your resume and an overview of why you are passionate about marketing to email@example.com. Be creative!!!!!!