Prime & Prim Studio of the Arts is a creative arts studio for models, dancers, and art professionals seeking to take their career to the next level. With opportunities from Human Resource to Production an individual will gain knowledge and practical experience that will build and develop him or her for their chosen industry. Prime & Prim lay the foundation for individuals to gain experience in the fashion, entertainment and business industry.
Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with a strong knowledge and understanding of community outreach and to develop fundraisers that will take the company to the next level. We are in the development of rebranding our image, therefore the intern hired for this position will need to be self-motivated, ability to collaborate with a team, and possess strong organizational skills, in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team.
- Work with Volunteer and Outreach department to assist in and implement outreach strategies that engage community groups and individuals.
- Attend any upcoming tabling events such as area fairs, career fairs, festivals, educational events, and other community outreach.
- Plan community outreach project.
- Assist with media release.
- Assist with volunteer and partner communcatiocations via email.
- Collaborate with social media, marketing and public relation departments, to ensure website is up-to date with community events.
- Education/work experience with an emphasis on Community Outreach/Community Organizer.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, creative, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
- Excellent communication (written, oral, interpersonal) and organizational skills.
- Serve as ongoing point of contact for event participants before and after their event.
- Provide support for ongoing development activities.
- Provide event participants with necessary documentation in a timely manner, including waivers, directional maps, volunteer FAQs, and other necessary documents.
- Develop and manage fundraising incentive programs.
- Attend and participate in event related activities and meetings.
Strong oral, organizational and written skills. Ability to engage the community and collaborate with respective departments. Confident and creative personality.