Primera Analytical Solutions Corp, founded in 2002, is a contract research organization (CRO) that provides analytical, bioanalytical, formulation development, and clinical trial services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and other life science industries. We have an excellent tracking record with the FDA inspections and successfully completed the analytical work for many ANDAs and NDAs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine and non-routine analytical testing using various analytical techniques such as: HPLC, GC LC-MS/MS, ELISA, cell-based assay, PCR, XRD, etc.
- Perform routine laboratory responsibilities such as sample coordination, lab equipment maintenance, document management, inventory control, and reconciliation of sample requests/documents as needed.
- Update supervisor on his/her work progress at scheduled intervals.
- Apply his/her scientific expertise for analytical methods/instruments troubleshooting, laboratory investigations, etc.
- Minimum BS in a related science such as Chemistry, Biology, Food Science, and related field.
- Previous related industrial experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to work independently and achieve problem resolution with minimal supervision. Attentive to detail.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Good computer skills and profound knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Primera values its staff by creating an environment that supports learning and career development. Employees have the opportunity to work with talented and energetic teams, expand their individual skill sets, and be part of a team that supports many pharmaceutical companies in providing drugs to consumers.
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K matching plan
- Including H1B Visa and Green Card Sponsorship