If you’re a student pursuing an Associates, Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Lawyou may be a fit for an internship in the following organization/department;
Our Industrial Operations and Product Supply (IOPS) team, based out of Rensselaer, NY, is responsible for the production and distribution of Regeneron products.
We lead the way in engineering, manufacturing and product supply to ensure the highest quality of medicines. We embrace our role and the immense responsibility it carries, to produce the highest quality medicine as efficiently as possible.
Our operations follow strict adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and use cutting-edge analytical equipment, automated laboratory information management systems and electronic document management systems, all of which are supported by an extensive calibration, validation and preventive maintenance program. Our independent clean-room suites with clean utilities support both single-use and stainless-steel cell culture bioreactors and large-scale chromatography systems designed to produce and purify our product candidates.
Our highly skill integrated teams of scientists, engineers, biotech production specialists and managers bring an unsurpassed expertise in developing, operating, optimizing, validating and licensing the complex manufacturing processes required for production of biopharmaceuticals.
In this role, a typical summer or semester might include the following:
- Achieving a general understanding of what happens in our global organization
- Completing hands-on project work that has an impact on the business
- Engaging with Regeneron leadership
- Collaborating with other interns
- Establishing connections with Regeneron’s diverse employee resource groups
- Participating in professional development sessions while enjoying lots of free food and swag
- Showcasing the knowledge you gained through end of term presentation sessions
- Getting paid for your hard work!
This role might be for you if:
- You want to make a difference
- You advocate for your ideas – and what they can do in the world
- You’re excited to think, challenge, listen, re-think and solve
- You continuously look for ways to improve
- You are science-minded, ask questions and challenge conventional wisdom
- You work with precision, passion, intellect and integrity
- You’re ready to work with the team that can bring a great idea to life
- You know this is no ordinary job
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD (and be returning to school the semester following the internship). A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required. Must be able to commit to 40 hours per week for a minimum of 10 weeks from the end of May through the beginning of August. Demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports or the community is also preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.