- Civil or Geologic Engineering major.
- Relevant work experience is preferred but not required.
- Geotechnical emphasis will require working knowledge of slope stability and seepage modeling programs (Geostudio, etc.) preferred.
- Must have geotechnical coursework experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience.
Work will include field explorations, various geotechnical calculations including: static and dynamic stability analyses, steady state and transient seepage analyses, deformation analysis, and evaluation of field and laboratory test data. Other duties include preparation of design drawings, specifications, and reports for heavy civil projects and quantity estimating and construction monitoring. Willingness to travel on temporary assignments as needed.