At Sax, we are driven by our ability to turn every client’s dream into a reality. We are a forward-thinking multi-disciplinary accounting, tax, and financial services consulting firm serving the needs of closely held companies, family-owned businesses, not-for-profit entitles, government and high-net-worth individuals. We are dedicated to providing an environment that offers growth, stability and advancement opportunities, in a team member driven culture where contributions are recognized and rewarded. We have everything you need for a dynamic career!
We are seeking a part-time Tax Intern to work in our Parsippany, NJ tax department. The intern will work with the professional staff on Individual, Partnership, S-Corp and C-Corp returns. During the internship, you will receive valuable hands-on experience and learn the mechanics of tax preparation. Tax Interns will assist in providing quality CPA services to Sax by performing the duties and responsibilities required in an efficient and effective manner.
- Become proficient with routine accounting functions.
- Become familiar with and adhere to Sax’s policies and procedures.
- Assist in preparing tax grouping on audit software.
- Assist and organize the transfer of client information into a paperless engagement information system.
- Develop relationships with client employees.
- Develop a working knowledge of all computer applications which are routinely used.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15-20 hours per week
- Potential candidates should have good communication and computer skills and be team players who are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
We offer a team-oriented, rewarding, and enjoyable work environment. Sax LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.