- Use S4L existing original and footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Develop video concepts for online workshops
- Ability to work independently
- Create 1 minute videos for social media
- Edit teaching footage for online classes (2 – 10 min)
- Must be able to edit footage for various platforms, Instagram, Youtube, etc
- Can work 10 – 20 hrs a week
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Animation skills are a plus
This is a remote position, you can use whichever editing software you have at your disposal – it will not be provided.
After the Seasonal Employment Period this could become a paid position.