~This job will be remote~
We’re looking for a temporary Channel Marketing Intern at Laura Mercier. Please see below. If you or someone you know if interested, please send me a message. Thank you!
Work with the US Marketing team, specifically in the channel marketing division. The channel marketing team oversees all retailer strategies from planning to execution and partners closely with the account management teams to provide trade support, react to real-time opportunities and challenges and develop strategies to drive sales. Some responsibilities include helping prepare retailer presentations, maintaining retailer assortment files, tracking retailer marketing exposures and assisting in merchandising and copy approval routing.
The ideal candidate is a team player and excellent multi-tasker; a creative thinker with strong problem-solving and follow up skills who can easily adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the channel marketing team in planning and execution of retailer-specific marketing programs
- Assist in maintaining retailer assortment files
- Coordinate and send out comps for marketing needs
- Upload and track item information for new product launches
- Help manage ad-hoc retailer requests
- Assist in marketing, merchandising and copy approval routing
- Track all marketing exposures across all retailers
- Help prepare retailer presentations
- Support team on seasonal events and retailer meetings
- Conduct competitive analyses and present findings to teams
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Team oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, takes initiative, self-starter, strong work ethic
- Sense of urgency, attention to detail and ability to multitask and respond to changing priorities
- Excellent follow up and strong organizational skills
- Prior experience in marketing, merchandising, digital or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills