About Our Internship Program
We have a number of remote intern positions available for a paid summer internship (compensation and academic credits earned). As an intern with SportsRecruits, you will have the opportunity to work in a start-up environment and tackle real-world business challenges. Our internship program is designed to allow you to take full ownership of projects, and get real, hands-on experience with each member of our team. We are looking for innovative and proactive interns who are ready to hit the ground running. Taking on a large amount of responsibility, you will be an integral part of our operations for the duration of the internship.
About the Position: Social Media & Post Production Intern
As a Social Media & Post Production intern, you will report to the Director of Event Operations. Your role will be two-fold. You will be responsible for managing our social media channels, building a consistent brand & increasing engagement. You will also be responsible for creating & managing content. This will take the form of managing film production and operational efforts, building highlight reels for high school student-athletes, and producing marketing content for the SportsRecruits brands and our event partners.
- Scheduling and optimizing social content for peak engagement
- Create promotional/marketing content for SportsRecruits and our event partners
- Create and distribute premium highlight reels for student-athletes
- Content writing for social platforms, email newsletters, and our blog
- Manage customer interactions via our social channels
- Brainstorm and pitch new content marketing ideas and processes to efficiently implement them
- Process film collected for video packages sold at partner events
- Manage quality control of footage & execute thorough film review process
- Travel to regional youth sports events possible (optional)
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Proficient in social media management and content creation preferred.
- Proficient in promotional content creation. Sports-related experience preferred.
- Experience with digital editing software – Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail & ability to follow instructions.
- Analytical thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for sports and the recruiting process.
Directions to Apply:
- Navigate to the application on our careers page.
- Complete all fields on the application.
- Attach your resume as a PDF file.
- Attach a cover letter as a PDF file.
- Our hiring team will contact you directly within a few weeks of submitting your application.
** In order to be considered for this position please apply through our external job posting **