We are a ministry that stands by our Values and our Promise – Know me, care for me, easy my way.
The status of the position and shift will vary depending on the location. There are 2 different shifts; day and evening. The 10 hour work day hours will vary based on location. Location can be Covenant Medical Center or Covenant Children’s Hospital.
In this role you will be:
1. Plans, prepares, and delivers respiratory care treatments including IPPB,
aerosol nebulizer, chest physical therapy,incentive spirometry, sputum
induction, volume ventilation, and all other continuous procedures such as
Oxygen, BIPAP/PCAP, and pulse oximetry.
2. Assesses patients for appropriateness of respiratory care services.
3. Maintains accurate records, documenting treatments, and response to
therapy, patient progress, and any other pertinent information.
4. Inspects, tests, maintains, and operates respiratory care equipment.
5. Completes patient billing.
6. Performs diagnostic testing procedures including, Arterial Blood Gas (ABG)
and Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT).
Minimum Position Qualifications:
As degree following a two-year Respiratory Care Program at an AMA approved college/university.
Eligible to meet NBRC registry requirements
Experience: Minimum of one  year experience (May include clinical portion of training program)
License / Certification:
Current Respiratory Care Practitioner Permit from Texas Medical Board
Registry credential from NBRC
Current documentation of Basic Life Support (BLS) training.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
1. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) training and certification.
2. PALS, NRP, and Flight Training as required.
3. Computer skills helpful