Help Desk Analyst
STCR, Inc., a company with over 54 years of success in providing retail Point of Sale solutions to supermarkets throughout the United States, Caribbean and beyond, is hiring a Help Desk Analyst.
Are you looking to grow in a career that offers stability and allows you to work with both technology and people? If working in a fast-paced team environment helping clients overcome challenges sounds exciting and you are an enthusiastic go-getter, then this opportunity is the right fit for you.
As a Help Desk Analyst you will be responsible for providing technical support via the phone and internet for our clients’ retail systems.
- Strong IT technical background, including networking, OS, and application support
- Ability to handle multiple calls and situations and follow them through to a solution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work various shifts including weekends
- Minimum AAS degree, Bachelors preferred from accredited institution
- Minimum two years of experience working in an IT support role
- Experience in supermarket operations a plus
- Respond to support requests regarding computer software, hardware, or network operations to resolve issues
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, recreate scenarios, test in lab environments, conduct computer diagnostics, work directly with hardware manufacturer and software development support teams
- Install software on users’ computers
- Document daily activity of all communication transactions, issues, and remedial actions taken
- Author training materials and procedures
- Present training to end users
- Conduct evaluation of company products and services and recommend improvements
- Provide good technical support and customer service via phone calls or emails
- Health insurance
- dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition assistance program
- Loyalty rewards
- Company-sponsored employee activities
To learn more about STCR visit us at www.stcr.com.