The Fourth Floor (soon to be The Fourth Effect) is a Market Network on a mission to close the gender power, wealth, and funding gaps by diversifying boardrooms and cap tables.
We recently re-launched our website and online membership community, where startup founders can connect with board-ready women and investors. We are looking for a WordPress intern to help us build out and improve our website.
- Identify and come up with solutions for issues with functionality and setup of WordPress site.
- Ensure all pages and areas of WordPress site are mobile-responsive and are accessible on mobile.
- Assist with redesign of specific pages, such as blog section.
- Design and implement adjustments to help drive site engagement, speed, and responsiveness, including integration of WordPress-related apps.
- Current undergraduate student or recently graduated (18+)
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress
- Strong interest in developing WordPress and web design skills.
- Self-starter; able to manage and prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Committed to challenging the status quo and opening doors for underrepresented groups
- Internship is fully remote
- This is an unpaid opportunity. However, we are happy to offer school cedit.
- We are looking for someone who can commit to at least three months with us.