Paid Search Analyst – Job Overview
The Snow Agency is a growing digital marketing agency in need of a paid search analyst to create paid search campaigns on Google. In this role, you will manage search campaigns across multiple accounts in various niches, primarily ecommerce. The paid search analyst will report to the Google Ads Manager.
1 Year of search-specific or general marketing experience preferred but not required. Recent college graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
About The Snow Agency
The Snow Agency was founded by brothers Daniel and Jonathan Snow on the simple premise that we know how important every marketing dollar spent is for a small or medium-sized business. We have “been there, done that” with our own brands. What separates The Snow Agency from others is that after spending tens of millions of our own marketing dollars, prior to spending other people’s’ money to grow their brands, we have experienced the ins & outs of operating an online business. Not only do we provide the most cutting-edge marketing services, but we also provide insight and knowledge about every aspect of scaling a profitable business.
Performance marketing does not start and stop on the advertising end. Content, influencers, on-site optimization, search engine marketing, and branding are all integral components of growing a brand. Our customized, performance-based marketing strategies are proven to grow and stimulate businesses of all shapes, sizes, and niches.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research keywords for search campaigns
- Write ad copy for search ads and extensions
- Structure campaigns and ad groups
- Run structured tests and experiments to improve campaign performance
- Management of negative keyword lists and updating negative keywords
- Degree in Marketing or related field preferred but not required
- 1 Year of search-specific or general marketing experience preferred but not required. Recent college graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Knowledge of manual bidding and when to adjust bids
- Strong understand of keyword modifiers
- Familiarity with the Google Ads Editor desktop application
- Ability to make data-driven decisions based on campaign metrics