Please apply through this link: https://careers.tiktok.com/position?type=2&spread=BTS3673
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and aims to inspire creativity and bring joy. Launched in over 150 markets and in 75 languages, TikTok has global offices including Mountain View, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We are looking for Fullstack Engineers to join our Ads team in building the next-generation monetization platform to help millions of customers grow their businesses on TikTok. Working closely with the product team, we identify new opportunities and define innovative ways to create monetization products that are attractive to both our users, creators, and advertisers.
What You’ll Do:
• Design, develop, test, and continuously improve end-to-end solutions for TikTok.
• Analyze product objectives to deliver results aligned with project goals.
• Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
• Collaborate with multiple cross-functional global teams to deliver high-quality work in rapid product development.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA and Bellevue, Washington, USA
• Pursuing degree in Computer Science or related engineering field, and will graduate during December 2020 – September 2021.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design
• Curiosity towards new technology and outstanding ability to analyze and solve problems.
Application deadline: April 15th, 2021
• Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
• Interview starts in December 2020.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.