Titanium is offering an unpaid internship. Titanium is looking for a part-time marketing intern. The focus of the internship is primarily on Titanium targeted marketing campaigns. The campaigns require customer research. The intern will support national and global marketing efforts. As the intern becomes knowledgeable of the Titanium platform, they will give webinars of the Titanium user interface to customers.
Titanium creates videos and podcasts to help people understand Titanium and the industry. The intern will assist in this effort. The production of videos includes preparing PowerPoint slides and creating screen videos of the Titanium user interface. For podcasts, the intern will help with developing topics, scripts, and identifying people to interview.
In addition, the intern will meet and work with the Titanium team. The managers have decades of business experience working on Wall Street and for major technology companies.
Given the COVID-19 times, the actual work is performed remotely. This is consistent with our pre-COVID work strategy of a combination of remote and in office work.
The internship is approximately 6 to 16 hours per week. The hours are adjustable depending on the projects and the intern’s school schedule. Titanium is committed to making the internship a valuable experience.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in market and customer research
• Shadow marketing and business activities including client conference calls
• Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations, videos, and podcasts
• Learn about the Titanium IoT platform and give webinars
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
• Enrolled in an accredited university/college
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Must be 18 years of age
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with limited supervision; self-motivated
• Capable of working remotely
• Located in the U.S. eastern or central time zone
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas