The U.S. Partnership for Education for Sustainable Development is involved with several initiatives, nationally, and internationally, offering many opportunities for interested students! We listen to your skill set and interests and give you a set of choices for involvement. The US Partnership is working on solutions for get out the vote, renewable energies, climate change and other projects with the Higher Education Associations Sustainability Consortium. We are looking for interns or students looking for an unpaid Student Fellow position, a thesis, independent study credit or course project to assist in any of the following ways, working virtually with the president’s office:
- Work with our Google for Nonprofits partnership, learning google adwords skills in collaboration with Google employees
- Help get out the vote to make a healthier democracy that creates a healthier economy, environment and social system
- Get involved with the Climate Fixes Initiative to engage students, educators and the public in climate and energy solutions. Work with us and our partner at Google Headquarters in Ann Arbor on content promotion for Climate Fixes. (can be done remotely)
- Engage in outreach to colleges and universities with Sustainability programs: offering our content, materials & help in building a successful educational foundation for a clean energy and more sustainable future.
- Help promote and organize social & public education programs, such as Living Room Conversations, that help stimulate civil discourse between people of different political and social backgrounds.
- Provide content updates for The SEED Center, helping to update, verify, and maintain information on clean energy technologies, policies, and opportunities, which can then be used by educators and employers.
- Help get out the vote to make a healthier democracy that creates a healthier economy, environment and social system.
- And more- this is just a partial list.
Contact us for more information.