Job Title: Federal Tax Internship
Location: Blue Bell, PA
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
What success looks like in this role:
In this role you will be involved with:
o Assist with various aspects of the US consolidated income tax return preparation
o Assist with US international compliance, including the information returns required for our foreign subsidiaries as well as the Form 8975 Country-By-Country Report
o Assist with the preparation of elections, statements and disclosures to be included in the US return
o Assist in the E-File process for the U.S. tax return
o Assist in the quarterly tax accounting close process
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Currently enrolled in a Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics major with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Prior work, intern, or co-op experience desired but not required
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Exposure to financial based reporting systems such as Oracle are desired but not required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a United States Citizen or have permanent resident status