Uvii is an education technology company we help prove students are learning in remote
environments by providing accessibility to distance-learning evaluation tools on mobile.
www.uviiapp.comUvii (Universal Video Instructional Interface) is at the forefront of mobile platform development.
Marketing & Operations Intern
We’re looking for an intern to work 10 hours/week with detail and process-oriented mind to join our marketing team. The Marketing Operations Intern will play an essential role in helping us achieve our demand generation and operational business objectives. Our mission is to create avenues of equitable engagement and build a product for students, parents, and teachers to access course content from anywhere and everywhere. Our mobile application is the first learning platform designed for mobile, with multimedia response tools (video, audio, text) and micro-assessment tools to track student engagement and increase institutional retention
Our platform serves institutions of higher education, K-12 ecosystems, and enterprise education solutions. Backed by Camelback Ventures and Google Black Founders Fund, and more, Uvii is an early-stage start-up with significant opportunity to work directly with the Founder and senior team members
- How to develop business rules, systems, and automation to improve organizational efficiencies and workflows
- Own social media marketing for company updates, write user guides, video promotions, and product feature roll-outs
- Create and run weekly outreach campaigns through emails, direct LinkedIn messages and more
- Aggregate news surrounding distance learning and
- Automate marketing processes to eventually scale the growth team
- Support company operations, client onboarding and communication as needed
- Understand and enact data management best practices
- How to properly integrate and manage different marketing technologies
- Create regular reporting to equip your colleagues with information for strategic decision-making
- How to extract meaningful and contextual insights out of business data for marketing teams and the larger organization
- How to layout, segment, and deploy emails using Enterprise Marketing Automation and/or Uvii’s CMS
As we expand our product line, there are opportunities to grow into a full-time position and develop as a tech marketer.
Additionally, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to explore their own projects and encourage ideas related to the work Uvii is pursuing as well as passion projects
Please submit your resume and an introduction message/cover letter that helps us understand why you’re the best person for this position.
Please note this is a part-time position that will start at 5-10 hours per week.